Tuesday 3 March 2009

Back off me Hols and Thanks Louby!

Phew! Just thought I'd take a break from doing the post holiday washing etc so I could catch up with you and share a couple things.




Firstly I'd like to say a big Thank You to Louby for the lovely card wallet that arrived just before I left for me hols! It's gorgeous Louby! And of course the wallet was filled with loads of lovely stamped images. Go check out Louby's blog if you haven't already visited, she does the loveliest cards! I didn't know where to start with the images but I did a quick card with one of the cute images in the wallet...


The image is Penny Black, "Just for You" is from Clearly in Love set, also Penny Black, paper is from an old pack of Papermania I have, rest is from stash.

Anyway, that's me hols over and done with (Boo Hoo), the time just flew by! It was lovely to see my family and friends but the time is so precious and 5 days just isn't long enough! But I got me new car picked up (drove it back to France yesterday), so really happy!! I've already washed it today, can't have squashed flies spoiling the look now can I!!! Hope I'll get a bit time to craft in the next couple of days before I go back to work! Better check on the latest challenges xx

1 comment:

Louby said...

Thanks for the shout Shelly, love what you've done with the Penny black stamp,Happy New Car too. Enjoy the rest of your holiday,
Louby x