Tuesday 14 April 2009

Perfect Pastels

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fab Easter weekend and you're not all feeling sick after eating too many choccy eggs! Can you believe I haven't even had one yet! The temptation will get me later today though, I can't resist Cadbury's chocolate that long (comes with being deprived living in France lol)! Anyway onto my card which is for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is "Perfect Pastels", it's for a friend who has recently moved into a new home...


I used a 99p stamp from Dovecraft, stamped 3 times and coloured with brush markers then cut out and mounted. Ribbon is PM, rest is from stash. It was a fairly quick card to make, unlike most which seem to take me ages!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

A great card - what a fabulous bargain that stamp was!

The Crafty Den said...

Really pretty card Shelly. I love the skinny houses and the buttons are fab. Hugs, Denise x

Ann said...

A lovely card Shelly, the layout and design is really good, great result from a cheap stamp.

ella bella said...

Hi Shelly hope you had a fabulous weekend. your card is gorgeous i love the soft colours and all the detail.
hugs
Tracy x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, I really love those little cute houses! Also love the pastel paper.
xx :0)

sam said...

beautiful card!

Nilla said...

Quick yes but it turned out great! Love the ribbon! from Nilla

Monica Anderberg said...

Wow this is really sweet! I really love the image that you have used. Great job as always!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love those cute houses and lovely colours too.
luv
Debby

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww this is fab Shelly! The houses are really sweet! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x