Friday 7 August 2009

Charmed Somethings

Hi everyone! Well it's Friday again and time for another Stamp Something challenge! This week you need to add a charm to your card (easy peasy) so here's my DT card...


We have a new sponsor this week, Quixotic Paperie, a new online craft shop based in the UK. They are kindly offering a £10 Gift Voucher to one lucky winner, so what are you waiting for, you can even combine the challenge as long as your creation is NEW. I hope you can join in with us at Stamp Something, looking forward to seeing your charming cards (sorry, I couldn't help it).

On another note, I know I haven't been around much recently, and I haven't done any blog hopping as I had no access to the internet whilst away, but I've just returned home so hopefully I'll have time to do a bit crafting over the weekend, and also visit a few blogs. Once I clear the way to my craftroom through the piles of holiday washing etc!!!

5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super fun card Shelly! Love the cute image and the matching charm, well done! :)

Diane.W. said...

Hi Shelly,nice to have you back!!!

Luvly card & the charm is perfect :o)x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, welcome back. Hope you had a fab time. I love your card, the image is so cute and the charm is fab. Hugs, Denise x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab and love the charm and colours.
luv
Debby

Lisa H. said...

THIS is soooo cute! love the clean feel of this card, great coloring and love the charm.