Sunday 4 October 2009

The Creative Cottage New Realeases

Hi, hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Just wanted to let you know that there are two new digi kits available over at The Creative Cottage, Robbie & Roxanne (a cute Christmas themed kit with some adorable robins) and Forest Friends (with the most cheeky little forest critters you ever did see). Here are a few cards I've made using the lovely kits, these are from the Robbie & Roxanne kit...



As the challenge over at A Spoonfull of Sugar is "Christmas" this week, well I thought these two fitted perfectly. I've printed the paper (of the second card) and all images from the digi kit, and added my own embellishments and sentiments.

The other card I have to share with you all is from the Forest Friends kit...


Sorry it's a little dull, but my printer isn't the greatest and I've since found out that I get a brighter printout if I use glossy or photo paper. You have to admit though, aren't those animals just sooooo cute!

Pop over to The Creative Cottage to see more of these new kits, and check out the other DT cards. You can purchase the kits directly from the site, but if you're a regular shopper at Pollycraft you may have seen that the kits are available from there too! I have to say these kits are fab, especially if you need to make lots of cards or cards in a hurry! They couldn't be simple to put together as everything co-ordinates so well!

3 comments:

Louby said...

Hi Shelly, these cards are lovely, I just love those robins they are sooooo cute.
Louby x

Erin... said...

These are fabulous!!!!! The little birdies are adorable!

Alex said...

Ohhh, Shelly, I like that card! the animals are so cute and I like it how you did the ground/lawn.
Hugs, Alex