Sunday 8 November 2009

Come Rain Or Shine


Hi! I've some news of a new digi kit over at The Creative Cottage called Come Rain Or Shine. It features a little bear called Sherbet, in different poses, with lots of yummy papers, sentiments and ribbons. Here's a little card I made with just a few elements from the kit (the round sentiment is not one from the kit, it's from my friend Lyndsey)...



Isn't he cute? The colours in this set are so bright and cheerful, and as they're primary colours I've used here I'm entering my card for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday, where you have to use red, blue and yellow on your card.

I would also like to thank Sandra from Rose Petal Creations for a lovely award she gave me earlier this week...



Thanks ever so much for thinking of me, and for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog!

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. You are very welcome sweetie. You always make me feel welcome and always visit my blog, so your award is richly deserved.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Shelly I love the the little buttons you have used and Sherbet is so sweet:) Donna x