Thursday 17 December 2009

Snow is Falling tra la la...

Yep I woke up this morning to a covering of lily white snow and it hasn't stopped falling since! It looks lovely but I had to go out earlier and the roads were lethal to say the least! Safely home now and thought I'd share a couple of cards with you...


Ok this little Tilda (Magnolia) is feeling a bit chilly so she's been gathering a bit of wood to put on the fire. I'm entering her for the Stampin For The Weekend challenge which is "Blue & Brown". I've used Promarkers to colour her, the paper is from a Norwegian company called 3ndy Papier, and the lace was a treasure my father-in-law found for me in an old family sewing box!


This little Father Christmas and snowy fence are also Magnolia stamps, again the paper etc is as above. I've used Promarkers again, and the lovely "Joyeux Noêl" greeting was done using a clear set from Artemio. I'm entering this card into the Just Magnolia challenge "It's Christmas".

Well, the snow is STILL falling outside, so I feel a crafting afternoon is in order! Thanks for visiting my blog, and if you do venture out today, be extra careful!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Shelly these are both stunning card i especially love the first one, the colours and image are just gorgeous
x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Shelly. Two absolutely gorgeous cards as usual, you are very talented. They are so sweet.
We havnt got the snow, but it is bitterly cold and has to freeze tonight, there is a real icy chill. Stay safe and warm.
So glad Joe won the X-Factor, he was just brill, although I loved Olly too. They were both deserving. Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Tammy said...

These are both beautiful! I just love the colors and all the lace on the Tilda card!!

Tammy x

debby4000 said...

Oh what two gorgeous cards, especially love the Tilda one.
luv
Debby