Saturday 16 January 2010

Bright and Colouful Birthday

Good Morning to you all! It's the weekend...YAY!!! Well, today the snow has almost gone here, although the weather is looking rather damp and miserable so I have a very bright and cheerful Birthday card to share with you...


This card is for a friend's little girl, I'm sure she'll love the bright colours and cute little picture! Here's what I used...

Stamp - "Aynsley's Surprise" Wags 'n Whiskers
Promarkers
Paper - K & Co, Papermill Shop
Flowers - Prima
Ribbon - Papermania
Buttons - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Heart Shape cut from Bazzil card

This card is for two challenges, this week over at the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge the team would like to see hearts on your cards, and the challenge at Crafty Catz is to make a Birthday Card...simples!

Well, I'm going to spend the day cooking seeing as it's so horrible outside, I've promised my hubby I'll make him a curry for tea so I'm off to find a good recipe on the net. I usually do my own thing...bit of garam masala here...touch of coriander there etc but I'm going to try to do a korma so will check out if there's any good recipes out there...I love indian food! Maybe I'll even pluck up the courage to make a naan bread too?


9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shelly
A gorgeous card ,beautiful bright colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello shelly. How lovely to have a fabulous bright and cheery card, such vibrant colours, its gorgeous.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Suzie said...

Beautiful, so bright and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

carol said...

lovely card shelley, thanks for playing along with crafty catz, x carol

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Shelly, wow hunny what a totally stunning card, your friends going to love it!! i love that image, i think i have that stamp somewhere, i must look for it and ink it up. I hope you enjoyed your cooking over the weekend. The sun is bright today and its actually stopped raining thank goodness. No sign of snow at all!! hugs Linda x

Kirsty said...

lovely card hun love the bright colours!thanks for playing at crafty catz this week xx

Gunilla said...

Hi Shelly,
Love the colours and image on this card. The little girl will hopefully love it.
Hugs Gunilla

Diamond Doll said...

OOh what a gorgeously colourful card and a lovely image too.Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Trish (-:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Shelly, I love the vibrant colours you chose, Hugs, Nikki x