Monday 10 May 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Buttons


Hi peeps! Doesn't Monday come around quickly!? Well, it's time for the Cupcake Craft Challenge again and this week the theme is 'Buttons', chosen by the talented Liza! So obviously we'd like to see you using multiples of buttons on your cards/projects. We're sponsored this week by Digital Delights, who kindly gave the DT some digi images to work with... I chose this cute scottie dog! He's coloured with Promarkers, my paper is from The Creative Cottage 'Christmas Wishes' digi kit (thought it fitted the Scottish theme well) and the buttones/ribbon are all from my stash. I've used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom of the card to give it a little interest. Don't forget there's a prize for one lucky winner, and we'll be choosing the Top 5 as usual so why not have a go?! Hope you can join in with us this week!
I'm entering my card into the Totally Papercrafts Challenge which is stitching (I've done faux as my sewing machine is collecting dust lol).

12 comments:

Irena said...

very cute card, I like the image :)

Catherine said...

Oh I ADORE your card Sweetie ! To be honest with you this little dog didn't inspire me at all but when I look at your card I am just amazed... You are so talented Lady ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Shelly hope you are well hunny, sorry ive not been by for a while, where does the time go. I'm constantly playing catch up these days. I am loving this card what an adorable doggie image and fab papers. Hope you have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card and such a cute image i want a dog like that but my husband has said I am not allowed one until i am an old lady lol oh well :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Shelly, love the sweet dog.
Luv
Debby

Berry said...

Wow this card is fabulous Shelly! I love the fact those xmas papers go fantastically with this image! Lovely card u=hugs Rebekah xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Shelly, and what a cute doggie!!
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card, as always Shelly. The doggie is coloured perfectly and I love the papers. Hugs, Denise x

Sue said...

Hi Shelly
aww great card, fabby image luv the papers & design, great stitching,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Joey said...

Hiya Shelly

this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colour combo, thanks for joining us at tpc.

Joey.xxx

Tracy said...

how cute is this that little dog is so sweet. hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

I just love this card, just love it. x