Monday 26 July 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge #101 Pastel Christmas


Hello, hello! Me again... this time it's another challenge at Cupcake! My super creative teamie Denise has chosen this week's challenge which is 'Pastel Christmas'... gulp she say's... I just can't get the Christmas mojo going in July! Anyway, I came up with this little card, using a Stampavie image and some lovely paper I had in my stash! I'm loving the colours on this card... inspiration from the paper... and I found just the right Promarker colours for the image (Pastel Green, Baby Pink, Lilac).
Our sponsor this week is Papermom, who is kindly offering 3 free digi images to the lucky winner! Go check out the lovely DT work at Cupcake to give you some ideas before you get started!
If you're wondering why I'm quiet and haven't visited any of you lately, well it's because I'm still away, galavanting across the UK! Back with you all soon, until then, thanks for visiting my blog during my absence ;)



6 comments:

Faye said...

Hope you're having a scrummy holiday still. I too had Christmas in July Mojo issues, but you've come up with a real cracker (giggle!) here! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Shelly, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

I think you got going for Christmas in July with this card Shelly...it's gorgeous and such a cute little image :) Donna x

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Oh this is soooooo sweet Shelly ! What a precious image ! Love the DP's, the colours are so lovely ! Hope you are doing well ! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

Irena said...

Adorable cute card.

Tracy said...

Shelly this is just so sweet, i love the cute little image and the gorgeous papers. hope your having a good weekend. Tracy x