Monday 23 August 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 105... Blue & Green

Good morning peeps! Last week at Cupcake we celebrated our 2nd Birthday... there were some stunning creations from you, thanks for participating! Don't forget to check on the Cupcake blog to see if you've won one of the fab prizes! And if you're wondering who won my little blog candy, please check out the post below!

Ok, this week at Cupcake it was my turn to chose the challenge theme... I've gone with a colour combo, and I've chosen BLUE & GREEN... I just love these colours! So much so that I've made TWO DT cards for the challenge, here they are...


The 1st card is of course the lovely Tilda from Magnolia... it's been ages since I did a 'Tilda' card! I've used my distress inks around the edge of the background paper... I can't tell you how green my fingers were (not the gardening type lol)! I'm entering this into the Fab n Funky 'Flower Power' challenge and as it's mainly blue I'm entering it for the ABC Challenge, Passion For Promarkers Challenge where you have to use BLUE and the Just Magnolia Challenge 'Let's Get Sentimental'... to use a sentiment on your card. My second card is using this little digi frog from Pollycraft... isn't he just so so cute!? He's a french frog, but you knew that as he has a blue & white stripy jumper lol! I'm entering him into the Stamp Something Digi Day Challenge & Totally Papercrafts 'Summer Fun' challenge. The sentiments that I've used on both of my cards are from our weekly sponsor this week, The Cutting Café, the DT were kindly given these sets to use on our cards. If you join in with our challenge you too could win some fab prizes from The Cutting Café, and from Crafts U Love who are our monthly sponsor!

Now as if that's not enough, we also have a 1000 Followers Candy over at Cupcake up for grabs... and we're not far off that target so check out the candy details HERE! Good Luck!

14 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. Two fantastic cards. Lovely images and your cards are so colourful with lots of different textures. Absolutely gorgeous. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sweetie ! Love the fibers behing Tilda and I adore that little frog ! (Love the eyes !!! She looks like me after a sleepless night !!!) Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog... I really made my card thinking of you ! And of Reglisse bien sur !!! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

Donna said...

Wow look at you Shelly two cards this week and both absolutely fantastic...I love the little PC frog (I have this somewhere I'm sure) and the Tilda card is so pretty...thanks for this weeks colour challenge, I love these colours together but don't use them often enough :) Donna x

Lindsey said...

Another gorgeous card Shelly. Love it!

Sue said...

Hi Shelly
two fabulous cards, luv teh froggy image,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Faye said...

Minkie Minx, I love both these cards. They are both gorgeous. You rock! Have a great week. xxx

Debs said...

2 totally fabbie cards :0)...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Shelly,
What a fabulous pair of wonderful cards. Especially love your blue Tilda. She's gorgeous, with lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

andrea said...

gorgeous cards,love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Irena said...

Great cards, wonderful color combos.

wendyp said...

that frog is too cute! Beautiful job on both cards!!!

Emma H said...

Two great cards, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Unknown said...

Hi Shelly, Two Wonderful & pretty cards!

Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something Challenge blog!

Jo x

Clare Brown said...

wow two stunning cards.I just love all the textures and detailing just perfect.hope to see you next week at abc challenge

clare x