Monday 27 September 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 110 Pink & Brown

Good morning peeps! Well, that's the weekend gone again... where does the time go to? I find that the weeks are just flying by, soon it'll be Christmas and I haven't even started doing my cards... erm I'd better get a move on!

Today we have a colour challenge for you at Cupcake Craft Challenge, our fabulous Faye has chosen Pink & Brown in honour of our super challenge blog! So we'd like to see your lovely Cupcake coloured creations... so long as they're pink & brown ;) For my little card I went for a Magnolia stamp, I don't use these that often now so thought Tilda deserved a day out of her box! She's coloured with Promarkers. The papers, ribbon & sentiment are all Papermania (more stash that never sees the light of day). The flowers are handmade using circle punches. Finally a few pearls finish the look. I'd like to enter my card for a few challenges, here goes:

A Spoon Full Of Sugar 'Anything Goes'
Passion For Promarkers 'Make Your Own Flowers'
By The Cute & Girly 'Indian Summer'
Charisma Cardz 'Anything Goes'

Pop over to Cupcake Craft Challenge blog to see the fabulous cards that the DT girls have made, each one very different! Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps, so well work a shot at winning! Thanks for popping by my blog today!

20 comments:

Emma said...

So beautiful Shelley, gorgeous colours and love the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Shelly. Well, what can I say, except that this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. What a fantastic colour combination, such a cute image, and the detail you have added. Such perfect beautiful flowers too. I love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lau W said...

Ta carte est fabuleuse Shelly ! Le ruban est magnifique ! J'adore ces couleurs !
Bisous et bonne semaine !

Gem said...

a fabulous card Shelly!! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Saskia said...

Wow! Beautiful card... so sweet!

Saskia :)

Berry said...

Aww Shelly don't say that about xmas as I know it iscreeping up on me way to fast!! I love this card! It's one of my fave colour combos, that Tilda is cute (I have her too & she hasn't been out in a bit!) Love that DP too! Hugs Rebekah xx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sweetie ! Oh I do love your embellishments, they look fantastic ! Have a lovely week Shelly ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, O love the way you ahve placed and your pearls and how amazing is your pleated ribbon...absolutely stunning :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a beautiful card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Your flower is gorgeous and I love what you've done with the ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

a really pretty card..thanks for joining us at PFP ...Debs x

Julie said...

FAb card, Shelley - great colouring and lovely flowers!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Shelly,
This is gorgeous. I love the image & your colour scheme. All the detail looks wonderful. The flowers & the ribbon are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Faye said...

Minkie Minx! I love it. The ruffled ribbon, the gorgeous flowers, the gorgeous image. It's a stunner! Have a great week, sweets. Hugs. xxx. All this talk of ruffled ribbon has made me hungry for choklit! ;)

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Shelly. Love the colours and the image is so sweet.
Thanks for your lovely comments when you visit my blog.
Wedgie xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Shelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Shelly, love what you've done with the ribbon and Tilda is looking so cute.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

Ooooh! Love the ribbon pleating. I always make a right mess when i try that! Your flowers are beautiful too and love the colour combo
Linds x

Louby said...

Hi Shelley, Love the card and the flowers are fab. I know, I know i'm a bad bad blogger.Ive decided i'm a winter blogger...lol. You've been soooooo busy as usual, you put me to shame. Hope everything is groovy with you, Keep up the great work.
Love Louby x

Hannapanna said...

Super cute card. Love the beautiful design papers and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Tracy said...

Shelly your card is stunning, i love the papers and flowers and all the gorgeous detail. beautiful work.
Tracy x