Saturday 17 December 2011

Only one week to go!!!

Uh oh... can you believe there's only one week to go until Christmas? Oh flip... I thought I was a little better organised this year... seems NOT! I still have some presents to buy, and ALL my presents to wrap, but at least I've sent out my cards AND my tree is up! I'll have to take a piccy of my tree to show you all, it's such a cutie! This afternoon I'm off to have a look around the Christmas market in our little town, and drink hot chocolate, and tomorrow I'm making my Christmas cake!

This fortnight at Digi Designs Challenge Blog the theme is CHRISTMAS... easy huh?! My card is done using a super cute digi image from Di's Digi Downloads called Dressing Snowman. I've coloured with a mix of Flexmarkers & Promarkers, and added a touch of sparkle ;) The papers are from an old Daisy & Dandelion paper pad... it's surprising what we overlook!

I'm entering my card into the challenge at:
ABC Challenge - F is for Frosty
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Snowflakes & Sparkle

Our sponsor this fortnight is There She Goes Clear Stamps, and also Di will be kindly giving away two digi stamps from Di's Digi Downloads to one lucky person who uses one of her images on their project. The other DT girls have come up with some fabulous inspiration for you, so pop by the blog to check it all out!

Have a fab weekend... and spread lots of Christmas Cheer!

Shelly x

10 comments:

Faye said...

A week to go?! Why didn't you say?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Faberoony card, just loving the layout and the gorgeous snowflake. It sounds like fun at the market - have some hot choklit for me. xxx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Shelly ! Love the layout and the snowflake is gorgeous ! And what a cute image ! Beautifully coloured as always ! Enjoy your market and your hot chocolate Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. What a beautiful card. Cute image. Love the design and your layering. Absolutely gorgeous.
Have fun shopping, take care and be happy. Sending lots of love, Sandra xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Shelly....and loving the fabby snowflake hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Di said...

Hi Shelly
Fabulous As usual Just love this!! dont know how you have time with all your prepping, i am off to Brussels and i cant wait! no cooking for me this year!

Hugs Di xxxx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image, beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in at ABC this time
Hugs Julie P

Frances said...

Beautiful card! Lovely details, Really pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hugs, Frances.

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable, gorgeous card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Lau W said...

Oh j'adore ta carte Shelly, une petite merveille !
J'espère que as fait de belles emplettes pour Noel ! Ici je prépare doucement, je ne me rends pas compte du temps qui passe ! Il faut que je fasse ma liste de courses, je ne sais pas encore ce que l'on va manger lol !
Bisous bisous !

Wilma Z said...

Shelly, I love all your cards. Your colouring is stunning. I'm a fan of yours. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Wilma (from Di's Digis).