Sunday 26 February 2012

Guess Whooo?

Just a quick hello... I am loaded of cold and have a really nasty cough but managed to drag myself to the computer lol to share this little card I made for the Pollycraft Challenge (Ribbons and Buttons)... hubby is making me another hot lemon as I type... bring on the better weather!

The cute image on my card is Burt the Owl from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers. Papers are My Minds Eye (Bloom & Grow). The little sentiment was done on the PC.

Thanks for popping by... enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Shelly x

6 comments:

Joey said...

Shelly I absolutely LOVE this card, great image and fab fab layout, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft too. Joey x

Lau W said...

Oh j'espère que ça n'est pas moi qui t'aies envoyée mes microbes par internet ! Entre 2 quintes de tous, je viens te mettre un comm pour te dire que ta carte est superbe, adorable, les papiers sont magnifiques ! Prends bien soin de toi, fais toi chouchouter par ton mari et Réglisse !
Bisous

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable owl card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Shelly ! I love the image ! How cute ! And the doodling looks great too ! Hope you are well my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Scrap Affair said...

I just came off a VERY nasty cold myself... So, I know how you feel...
Hope you will feel and soon!
And as ALWAYS-L-O-V-E your card!So cute and adorable)

Faye said...

Hey you,, hope you're on the mend now. This is sooooo cool, I luuuuuuuuuuuurve it. xxx