Saturday 6 October 2012

Contented Cat

Good morning! It's decidedly autumnal weather here today... and the dark nights are definately closing in! Brrr!

I just thought I'd share a quick, simple card I made recently, I like having one or two of these sort of cards ready if I need one in a hurry. The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique, I just love the contented look on the cat's face... in fact my cat who is curled up on a chair next to me has the very same look!

To be honest I have been struggling a little with my crafting lately, my motivation (not only for crafting) has started playing hide & seek! I'd better find it soon... maybe I should buy some new stash? Hmmm...

Did you see the sequins & sparkles on Strictly last night? I was never really a big Westlife fan and didn't even know who Nicky Byrne was (bad I know), but I did sit up and take notice last night, that bum in those trousers...

Well, I have a PILE of housework to do {yawn} so I'd better give myself a kick up the behind! Enjoy the weekend and thanks for visiting today!

Shelly x

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at:
Digi Stamp Boutique - October Competition

Contented Cat
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique, Colouring - Promarkers, Sentiment stamps - Papermania

8 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, love the colours and design and your fab doodled border...cute image too :) Donna ♥ x

Catherine said...

This is so cute Shelly ! Love the little cat and the mug ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Who's Nicky Byrne?!

Fab card, I love the clean and fresh feel and the hessian is a perfect touch. Have a delish weekend. xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and loving the colours and hessian too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

p.s..me likey his bum too...lol..:o)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. I love the image and your design looks great too.
I saw that 'bum' too!! More strictly tonight! enjoy!
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, a great image and love your doodling!
Helen x

Lau W said...

Oh comme elle est jolie cette image. Un chat, un mug, un bon bouquin ou la Télé, que demander de mieux, hihi ! J'adore !
Ta carte est trop adorable Shelly !
Bonne fin de week-end, il a fait beau ce dimanche ici oufff !
xxx

Sally-Ann said...

Wow...amazing Shelly!...Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition...Sally-Ann x