Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Bling

Well not long now folks! I got my turkey yesterday... not that I'll be eating any of it, I'm veggie! But I won't afflict my MDF (that's what my dad calls my veggie alternatives to meat) on everyone... so turkey it is ;)

It's all about Christmas at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight... how easy is that?! Why not join us with a Christmas creation, you could win a fab prize from our sponsor Ribbon Carousel. Pop by the challenge blog to see details and be inspired by my DT buddies!

For my card I've used this cute digi stamp from Di's Digi Downloads called To Both Of You, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Dovecraft, Fancy Christmas.

This may be my last post before Christmas, so I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013! Thanks for all you support and comments this year! I hope Santa will be good to you all ;) xx

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Shelly ! Those two snowmen are so cute ! I love the doodling around them ! Have a lovely week-end Swetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Miss NiceRoad said...

loooove this card, happy holidays to you too!

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love the sweet image and really stunning papers and design.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas hun :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Shelly this is just Stunning !!! i love your cards and style you are very talented!
Thankyou for all your hard work this year and hope you have a fabulous christmas and newyear!
Big christmas hugs
Di xxxxx

Faye said...

Well Minxie, I'm inclined to agree with everything that Di wrote actually. And I love your paper choices. Hope Christmas was ok for you. VUH is back at work today, which makes it feel a bit over. Well apart from the mountain of left over mince pies.. Care to share?! ;) All the best for 2013 my darling. xxxx