Thursday 4 April 2013

Tea Party Anyone?

Hi friends! I have some news... there's a fab NEW RELEASE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS today! Yep, Little Miss Muffet Stamps have teamed up with Simply B Stamps to bring us a fun Tea Party Stamp Release!!! There are loads of adorable images in this cute collection, just perfect for your Spring and Summer makes! We also have a blog hop and a new 'anything goes' challenge. The Design Team girls have been really busy creating the sweetest projects using the new release images, just pop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and take a look and find out all the details of the hop and new challenge too!


For my card I've merged several images from the new release on my PC so that I could create this little tea party scene! You can find these and LOTS more over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I've kept my card fairly simple, just adding the sweet sentiment from Simply B Stamps and a couple of pearls. I did of course add some doodling, I just can't help myself! There's more to come in the next day or two from this release so don't go away... here's some details of the upcoming events...

Today, 4th April - Release Blog Hop (Click HERE to start)
Friday 5th April - Inspiration & Tutorials (SBS & LMMS)
Saturday 6th April - Guess Who at SBS & Scavenger Hunt at LMMS

Your next stop on the blog hop is Asa

Supplies:
Betty Dormouse/Tea Party Stamps - Simply B Stamps/Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Colouring - Promarkers/Flexmarkers from Letraset

21 comments:

kaylou said...

Gorgeous Shelly, love the images you have put together..
Hugs Kaylou xx

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful coloring! I don't think it simple at all, its wonderful!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your coloring!! And I LOVE her blue hair!!! Fantastic!

Debra Miller said...

Awesome Shelly - love the coloring, especially the blue hair and polka dot teapot!

Joey said...

Shelly this is amazing! absolutely stunning. Joey x

Catherine said...

This is soooo adorable Shelly ! Love the "teddy cat" and the blue hair !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Irene's Creations said...

Amazing coloring. I am just loving that blue hair. Great card.

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Shelly! Love the images you chose and the fun scene! Great coloring and design!

Unknown said...

Awesome Shelly, Je ne le trouve pas si simple que ça. Au contraire, je l'adore!!!

Lau W said...

Ohhhhh quelle belle scene tu as créée Shelly ! J'adore ces images, tu t'en doutes, hihi ! Ta carte est une merveille !
Bisous

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Love her blue hair!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Shelly. The image looks great and i love her blue hair.
Lorraine x

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

awww how sweet is this card... :)

Lin said...

Shelly, thanks for stopping by my blog in your capacity as a DT from Cupcake..... I appreciate your comment about actually following the challenge, and am glad it's important to your team as well. I run Crafty Cardmakers and we have just started moderating entries because the previous challenge over 2/3rds of entrants missed off a word which was part of the challenge!

Anyhow just wanted to say I was glad I wasn't alone in wanting people to follow a challenge the way it has been set.

Whilst I am here........ WOW amazing colouring, your image's hair looks like she has just had a great shampoo and blow dry, all beautifully shiny.

Lin xx

wlbillings said...

Shelly, I love the scene you created. What a great choice. Beautiful!

MammasScrappin said...

Very cute card.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love pink gingham and the colors of your image are gorgeous and vibrant! Great coloring and the layout is simple yet stunning. Love it all! :D Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop and this mega release! *Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! Love that you combined the mouse with the kitty and they're still playing nice. LOL Fab coloring. (The blue hair is exquisite!) xxD

coops said...

so stunning shelly.really love the image and fantastic colouring :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Love this little scene Shelly and the soft gingham background really draws attention to your ace colouring :) Donna ♥ x

Nathalie said...

Very cute scene. I love colors and colouring is fab.
Nathalie