Thursday 30 May 2013

Sketch Challenge at Little Miss Muffet

Good morning peeps!
Well there's a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges today and this time we have a sketch for you to follow. Here it is...
Normally I follow sketches religiously, but this time I thought I'd go a little more freestyle, if you know what I mean. Here's my DT card, see what I mean...
Anyway, I kinda like it... the image is so sweet. I love her little pet! She's called Alvina and can be found at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. He little friend reminds me of a Pokemon :)
Please visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT creations, and if you fancy joining in the challenge you could win yourself some Little Miss Muffet Digital Stamps!
Thanks for visiting me today, and every other day! I really appeciate the comments you leave xx

Supplies:
Alvina Faerie/Isles of Aldmer - Little Miss Muffet Stamps Flexmarkers - Letraset Papers - My Minds Eye

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun, love your "freestyle" use of the sketch. Fabulous colours, so right for this summer's fashions. Got to ask though what the little dog did, he looks sad and fairy looks cross with him!! Hugs Sxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hope you're more relaxed now Hun. I totally love this card. I love what you did with the sketch, I love the colours and your colouring is fab! X

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Shelly ! I love the papers and the layout and the little mushroom is too cute ! How is Reglisse doing ? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carla S. said...

Fun card, Shelly! Love the wonky panels and doodling! Great coloring of the cute images!

Lau W said...

hihi oui on dirait un petit Pokemon tout mignon ! Ta carte est extra, j'adore !
Bisous (un peu gris encore bouhh !)

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, love this card. The images are so cute and the look on the dogs face is priceless! Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love your design and stunning papers and image :D

xx coops xx