Thursday 13 June 2013

Happy Families!

Hello! I've been chasing my tail since I got back... and my crafting/blogging time has severly suffered! It was lovely seeing my family, but hubby and cat really missed me (Hmmm I think it was more my cooking that was missed by hubby). While we're on the subject of family, there's a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges today... HAPPY FAMILIES... here's my card...
I've kept things really simple again (I'm liking simple a LOT at the moment). Who needs complicated when you have these adorable characters? I've used two of the Jr Hatter digi stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps today, on the left we have Jr Hatter Michelle (kinda looks like me too) and on the right it's Jr Hatter Kathrina! I thought they could be sisters... for the purpose of the challenge lol! I merged them on the computer before printing and then I coloured them with Letraset markers. I wanted the picture to look like a snapshot... it kinda does?! The border was added with a Letraset fineliner then coloured in blue with a Flexmarker... simple really. No fancy dies or embellishments, I like that! And I like the blue/orange colour combo too :) Why not join in the challenge, you could win yourself some fab digi stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps! And pop by the challenge blog to see all the HAPPY FAMILY creations from the other Little Misses!

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is just so cute!! Perfectly adorable. Hugs Sxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Minxie, I LOVE this card. It's brilliant! So you and very cool. X

Catherine said...

I bet your other half and your little ball of fur were delighted to have you back Shelly !
Your card is so delightful ! Love the iamge and I looooove the hats !!! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

They looks so sweet! I love the cas design and fab colouring
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, This card is brilliant. Love the image and your colouring is amazing. I thought it was a already coloured digi! It's so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lau W said...

Contente de voir que tu as passé de bons moments en famille ma Shelly :-))
Ta carte est adorable, ces images sont trop choux !! J'adore !
Bisous

Bridie said...

This card is fab and the simple layout is great

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



Happy Crafting!



Bridie

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Shelly! Love the two images you merged and you've colored them wonderfully! Great design!

Cazza said...

This is so cool Shelly, love the images you've merged together and the colour combo too :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

karen said...

Just brilliant Shelly, fantastic card! hugs,Karenx

coops said...

love this shelly.really gorgeous image and your design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Too cute Shelly, these lil hatters are such fun and your card is adorable. Hope you're settling back in at home OK :) Donna ♥ x