Thursday 20 February 2014

Meet Dudley...

Hello, hello! Today it's a quick inspirational post from me... I've used a cute Pollycraft digi stamp DUDLEY BALLOON on my card today, he's one of the new releases this month over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. There's loads of stamps to chose from, both rubber and digi... check out my post below this one as we also have a blog hop going on at the moment! The other DT girls have also made some fab cards to inspire you, pop over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog and see for yourself!

I set myself a challenge with this one, I had to colour him in Copics ONLY! As I only have a few Copics, all bright/primary colours then it really was a bit of an experiment, especially as this was the first image I've coloured in Copics. I think he's turned out ok, considering ;) I did use a blue Flexmarker for the sky though as I don't have a light blue Copic marker. He's such a cute dinosaur!

Thanks for popping by today!

6 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

He is a cute dino, but you have brought him to life with your fab colouring, on this super card. Anyway, I'll let you get on, I know you have lots to do today... ;) xx

Lau W said...

Oh il est chou ce dino ! Et ta colorisation est merveilleuse ! J'adore ta carte, elle est pleine de peps !
Bisous (la pluie est de retour, un peu pfff)

Catherine said...

This is so cute Shelly ! Great colouring as always and your buttons are so sweet ! Hope you are well my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning shelly.fabulous bold design and colouring and i love your dino ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Great fun card. He is rather cute too. Love the colouring. Check out my blog Candy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carla S. said...

Fab card, Shelly! Awesome coloring and doodling! Love the colors!