Wednesday 14 January 2015

Happy New Year...finally!

Hey peeps... Happy New Year to you all!!! Wishing all my blogging friends lots of happiness, good health, hope and love in 2015!

Ok, I have been less than active in my craftroom for the best part of a month, so my blog has been sparse to say the least... sorry! I will be getting myself organised in the next few weeks and plan to do a major spring clean in my craftroom, so hopefully I'll be able to knock out a few more cards! That's the plan anyhow ;)

Today I have this little feline creation to share with you, it's for a friend that's expecting a baby... the cute kitties are digital stamps, Feline Sitting and Feline Sleeping from Little Miss Muffet Stamps...
I merged and resized the digital images on the PC to create the proud mummy and her baby. I've used my Copics for this card... must find more time to play with my new pens! Text and doodling by hand, and pearls to add some sparkle ;) You can see my card on the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook Page today! Big Hugs xx

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous kitties. Coloured beautifully as always. Sweet card. Hate tidying my craftroom, as after I have, I cannot find things! hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Awwwww... This is SO adorable Shelly ! I looooove this image ! Love the doodling too ! How is Darcie ? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Shelly. The image is so cute and I love your doodling.
Happy new Year to you too.
Lorraine x