Tuesday 3 March 2015

Collecting Wrinkles!


Good morning! I'm up bright and early today so thought I'd pop this card on now... I'll have another card a little later on to post. Ok, so for this card I used one of the fab new releases from Bugaboo at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, "Grandpa's Wrinkles" (coloured with Copics)... great for anyone who's got a few miles on the clock lol! This stamp is just one of a bunch of new releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, so make sure you pop by the store and take a peek! We have more inspiration on our Facebook page, and of course the Little Miss Muffet blog

If you have time, pop back later to see my Passion for Promarkers card, my first in a long while for the PFP challenge...

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Haha ! elle est trop fun cette carte !
Bonne journée, bisous !

Melissa said...

I absolutely Love everything about this card Michelle.
It certainly brings a smile to my face
xxxx

Melissa said...

This card is stunning. I love the colours. xxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love this and I just noticed that you shaped his face behind his glasses - nice touch! Love his rosy cheeks too. ;D