Wednesday 25 March 2015

Just Purrfect

Hi peeps... it's really late and I can't sleep so I am up sharing this evenings creation with you, and here it is...
This little cutie is called Lil' Kitty, she's from the Pollycraft Swings 'n Slides collection, available over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Isn't she a sweetie?! My cards are very CAS at the moment as I have to walk through Darcie's room to get to my craft room... and as I only get a chance to craft when she's sleeping then it's very difficult. So for now I'm using a mobile craft room... well a box of bits and bobs really! I really need to find a solution!

Anyway, I coloured her with Copics, and added some scraps of paper (Pink Petticoat I think), some pearls and a bit of doodling! Pop by the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook Group or Blog to see more inspiring projects! Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Your card is so adorable ! Love the image ! I don't have a craft room, so I craft on my lap ! Max made me a special tray - on a thick cushion - and I keep my stash mainly into big boxes I bought from Ikea... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

J'adore cette image, et j'adore ta carte, les couleurs, le design, les pattes de chats sont trop jolies !
Bisous ma Shelly !

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love your sweet image and fab pawprints and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Heidi Brawley said...

this is sooooo darn cute!!!! love the paw prints you made!!