Friday 7 August 2015

LMMS Inspiration and CART for Cassandra

Happy Friday All!

Yes, it's Friday and I'm sharing my LMMS Facebook Group inspiration card...I've changed days so now my posts will be on Friday instead of Tuesday. Today I'm using Little Miss Muffet Stamps Jr Sunbonnet Reading...
The theme at the moment on the challenge blog is Hot Summer Nights, so I've tried to keep that in mind here. This little lady is one of a series of new digital releases (read more about these releases below), pop over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store and take a peek of all the NEW STUFF! As usual my moto is CAS so just a small addition of paper (an old one from Pink Petticoat), doodles and twine! Colouring is with Copics.

I also want to draw your attention to something very important that's going on at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, as a little girl called Cassandra needs your support.  To help raise awareness Little Miss Muffet Stamps has released 12 new images...plus there's a freebie so that everyone can join in! Cassandra is deaf and has asked for RTC (Real Time Captioning) as she struggles to follow in class and RTC will really help her. Please take the time to read Cassandra's story. Click HERE to take you to the post at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog where you can read all about it...CART for Cassandra. Thank you. 

There's also a new Design Team...so welcome to all the new girls in the team!

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Sweet card Shelly and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Shelly ! Love love love your colouring ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Squeeeee! I absolutely love this one! Such gorgeous colours and colouring. xx