Friday 5 February 2016

A day never to forget!

Just a normal Friday, right?! Right, but for me two big milestones happened in my baby's life (oh I say baby in the wider sense of the word cos she's growing up fast). Now, she's been a chatter for quite a few months, but has been a big time bum shuffler too! I mean who wants to walk when you can go at lightening speed on your bum? Ok, she does cruise a bit but generally panics if she leaves go...BUT today she's managed her first 3 steps all on her own! WOW! Hope that this is the start of the walking cos my back is bloody breaking lugging her around now! And the second thing, well she managed to eat a WHOLE yoghurt where most of the stuff actually went where it was supposed to! YEAH! So truly a day never to forget for me.

Speaking of not forgetting, did I mention that there's a fab new release out over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps...meet Val, the cutest little elephant...
You really need to check out this release, cuteness with a capital C!!!

Stamps: Val's Butterfly (Digital stamp) - Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Sentiment - Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie, Colouring - Copics, Paper - Deco Time - DSBV

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

This is the cutest Ellie I have seen for a long time. Great colouring and a pretty design. Remember every milestone in your little ones life. Before you know it, she will be getting married!! Remember it and treasure it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card great job!!!