Saturday 21 May 2016

Stayzon is called that for a reason!

Hiya! Just a share today... a card using the super cute Celeste Amberglow Owl Always Love You by Pollycraft... you can find her at Little Miss Muffet Stamps here... http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/Celeste-Amberglow-Owl-Always-Love-You_p_830.html
Notice the BAD stamping on the sentiment (Penny Black stamp)... I used Versafine and not Stayzon on glitter paper... I knew before I did it that it wasn't good! So my Stayzon had dried up... well I'd better get another one cos a smudged sentiment is not a good look! DOH!

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, A sweet image and gorgeous sentiment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Too bad about the smudge but it's a fun sentiment and a lovely card. I love how you colored Sunny!